- Hand crafted from commercial tanned deer hide and rabbit
- Handmade deer antler buttons
- Double sided with a pocket on both sides for wearing on left or right side
- Comes with two different size straps, one for waist carry and one for back carry
- Custom leather work available includes: wet-forming items for sheaths and holsters, belts, bracelets, clothing, chaps, jewelry, and more.
- We can do leather repairs as well as regular sewing repairs.
- Custom stamping and tooling is available.
- Custom wet-forming requires us to have the item the leather will be wet-formed around for up to two weeks; most of the time it should be less.
- Custom made jackets and most other clothing items will require a pre-fitting to make a pattern and a mock-up fitting before the final item is constructed. This process helps insure a proper fit. Be advised there will be a non-refundable charge to start this process.